Seasonal Part-time Sales Associate: UpWest (Oakbrook)
- Chicago, IL
- Part Time
- Entry Level
Leap Powered Brands: Ring Concierge, Frank and Oak, Naadam, Something Navy, Goodlife, Mack Weldon, UpWest, Public Rec, Vincero, Yoga Democracy
Leap is a new company that is pioneering a fresh way of doing traditional brick and mortar by offering emerging brands the opportunity to open stores via Leap’s retail-as-a-service platform. The Leap Platform allows brands to focus on their e-commerce business while Leap handles all things retail for them from the lease, the staffing, to all things operational. By doing this, brands are able to expand their footprint and brand awareness exponentially while incurring little risk venturing into the new aspect of their business. Having worked with multiple brands since being founded in 2018, Leap is continuing to expand into new markets and is looking into adding more top tier talent to our team.
About the brand
Progress Over Perfection. We believe moving forward is more important than being perfect. That’s why we strive to use more and more sustainable fabrics, give generously to those in need and only work with Brands We Believe In for our non-apparel items. - UpWest
Leap is currently looking for seasonal part-time sales associate to join our UpWest location in the Chicago Oakbrook area. As a sales associate, you will help build out this exciting new retail model for Leap, while gaining firsthand exposure to many prominent and exciting brands like UpWest. You will not only provide an exceptional shopping experience in-store but assist customers virtually on an appointment basis and fulfill orders out of the store and ship to customers directly. You will take pride and ownership in being part of the best team and know that you are an integral part in shaping the next frontier of brick-and-mortar retail.
What You'll Do
- Deliver world class customer service with both the needs of the customer and the brand in mind.
- Form trusting relationships between our customers and yourself to initiate a brand loyalist mindset
- Demonstrate extraordinary product knowledge and determine the customer’s needs to be able to give expert style advice
- Focus on communicating the brand’s values and brand philosophy to new and returning customers
- Contribute innovative ideas to reinvent the retail experience for our customers
- Demonstrate personal accountability to achieve your stores sales goals and community impact
- Assist both in-store customers, as well as facilitate virtual appointments and sales through appointment booking and customer support ticketing systems
Our Ideal Candidate
- You're excited to work for an emerging brand and contributing to the company’s growth
- You're experienced with customers and motivated to help them through the store experience from start to finish
- You love being organized and have an eye for details
- You place value on being a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- You'd describe yourself as positive, passionate about fashion, high energy, and eager to learn
- You're excited to increase brand exposure in your personal market
- You're able to work a retail schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays
We’re an equal opportunity employer to all. We interview and hire applicants of all backgrounds, orientations, expressions, and identities.
Part-time employees are offered:
- Employee discount on product
- Flexible schedule
In order to achieve our mission, we need to work hard to create a diverse community of Leapers to support the brand and customers we serve and help us all grow and thrive individually and as a team. Our differences make our organization special and are paramount to our culture. Your age, skin color, beliefs, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, parental status, vet status, gender identity are valued.