Business Operations Associate
- New York, NY
- Full Time
- Business Operations
- Mid Level
Leap is building the world's largest network of branded retail stores – powered by data, systems and scale. The Leap Platform enables brands to deploy stores that work in concert with ecommerce more rapidly and at significantly reduced cost and risk. Brand stores powered by Leap bring modern brands to life with compelling, immersive customer experience and data driven operations. At Leap, our diverse, growing team is excited by the opportunity to power the next generation of leading consumer brands with a vibrant presence in local communities throughout the country. We're one of the fastest growing companies in the retail/ecommerce space - since launch we've powered stores for dozens of brands, and we're adding more brands and stores each week.
Our brand customers are modern brands who lead or aspire to lead their categories today and tomorrow, and *outstanding* people are literally at the core of our product. Our organization is composed of a diverse range of talented individuals and teams. With functions like Real Estate, Store Design & Development, Retail Operations, Marketing, Engineering, Product Management and Data Science, we're a truly unique company and our shared ambitions and core values tightly align and drive us to succeed.
Our staff are what make our organization so special and honoring our culture and values as we hire, onboard, engage, develop and support our teams is paramount.
Come take this leap with us. Your ideas, thinking, and voice are wanted.
Mission for the position:
The Business Operations Associate is a proactive individual that will help Leap build and continually improve and enhance our Salesforce platform and business systems by gathering requirements and feedback and designing best-practice solutions and reporting. The successful candidate will have a record of excellence in driving system strategy and improving processes and adoption primarily using the Salesforce platform. It's their job to support the successful rollout of new systems with training, ad hoc requests, report building, and teaching Leapers how to fish. The Business Operations Associate will also serve as the systems roadmap evangelist.
- Partner with cross functional stakeholders to maintain the roadmap for system implementation
- Facilitate system prioritization
- Research systems and service providers
- Lead requirements gathering for systems and sourcing of systems
- Support stakeholders on the definition of requirements and builds for complex systems projects
- Support prioritization of systems and Salesforce developmental projects
- Manage Salesforce instance
- Build / maintain reports and dashboards
- Support Salesforce continuous improvement
- Provide excellent training and new process rollout to users
- Manage projects within sprint cycles and enforce communication to stakeholders
- Drive improvement of existing processes, and ensure new builds are performed with long-term scalability in mind
- Support newly launched applications & provide analysis of new solutions and alternatives
Competencies for success:
- 4 years (min) in salesforce administration / revenue operations / sales operations
- Strong Salesforce administration and configuration skills
- APEX experience is not required
- Highly technical systems super user and administrator
- Experience leading system trainings
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Exceptional relationship building skills
- High business acumen and empathy in business processes design / implementation; experience driving adoption of B2B platform systems and operational standards
- High level of comfort working in a dynamic and evolving environment
- Entrepreneurial mindset and working style – self-starting, highly accountable, ability to anticipate problems and define and implement effective solutions, desire to win
Outcomes & measures of success:
- Successfully lead Salesforce implementation with implementation vendor
- Ensure comprehensive, high-quality, and proactive communications within teams and with key stakeholders, including the Director/VP level stakeholders
- Introduce tools and processes to ensure effective planning, execution, training, and communication
- Builds successful partnerships with cross functional team leaders
The Business Operations team values:
- Humility and lifelong learning
- Accountability and ownership
- Work smarter not harder / do more with less
However you identify, whatever your path to get here; Leap celebrates diversity and is committed to maintaining a safe, rewarding and inclusive environment where Leapers thrive individually and as a team. In order to achieve our mission, building the world's largest network of branded retail stores – powered by data, systems and scale; we need to work hard to foster a diverse community to support the brands and customers we serve. These aren't just words, this is who we are. We know that our differences are what make our organization special and are paramount to our culture. Your age, skin color, beliefs, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, parental status, vet status, gender identity are valued.