Sales Associate: Globe Trotter (Melrose)
- Los Angeles, CA
- Part Time to Full Time
- Entry Level
Leap Powered Brands: Ring Concierge, FrankSa and Oak, Naadam, Something Navy, GoodLife, Mack Weldon, UpWest, Public Rec, Vincero, Yoga Democracy, Bad Birdies, Aurate, Package Free, Little Words Project
Leap develops and operates modern physical retail stores for emerging brands. Via the Leap platform, brands rapidly deploy efficient, modern stores that work in concert with their e-commerce customer experiences. Brand stores powered by Leap deliver outstanding customer experience and powerful insights that enable emerging brands to grow and innovate more quickly and more profitably, with significantly less risk. In the last year we’ve grown to 34 stores for 18 brands and are set to grow even more rapidly in 2022 and beyond.
Leap is currently looking for a Part-Time Sales Associate to join our new store GlobeTrotter located on Melrose Place. As a sales associate, you will help build out this exciting new retail model for Leap, while gaining firsthand exposure to various prominent and exciting brands like GlobeTrotter. You will not only provide an exceptional shopping experience in-store but assist customers virtually on an appointment basis and fulfill orders out of the store and ship to customers directly. You will take pride and ownership in being part of the best team and know that you are an integral part in shaping the next frontier of brick-and-mortar retail.
About the brand:
GlobeTrotter Established in 1897, our cases are synonymous with the Golden Age of travel. And to this day, the shape and style of many of our products remain unchanged. Production still takes place by hand in England. We apply the same attention to detail, using some of the same production methods and machinery of the Victorian era. Possibly our most timeless and enduring innovation is Vulcanised Fibreboard. An unfathomable feat of strength that is yet to be imitated successfully and has kept our cases incredibly strong but impossibly lightweight for 124 years and counting.
Sales Associate Profile:
- You're excited to work with emerging brands
- You have experience working with customers and motivated to help them through their retail experience from start to finish
- You’re a natural problem solver
- You enjoy a collaborative and supportive work environment
- You place value on being a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- You'd describe yourself as positive, passionate about fashion, high energy, and eager to learn
- You're excited to increase brand exposure in your personal market
- Comfortable learning and or operating retail technology and platforms (POS, Shopify, Ticket scanners)
- You're able to work a retail schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays
Sales Associate Objective:
- As a store associate you will play a key role in creating a memorable experience for customers
- Directly impact the business by assisting in driving and meeting daily sales goals
- Maintain current knowledge of brand standards and merchandise
- Resolve customer issues with proactive positive impact
- Participate in general store maintenance (fitting rooms, sales floor, inventory room, etc.)
- Assist with special brand store events
- Provide additional support to surrounding brands as needed
- Comfortable working with/using a ladder and lifting a maximum of 50lbs.
- Career growth opportunities
- Exceptional employee discount on product
- Continued education (e-learning and training)
- Flexible working hours/schedules
In order to achieve our mission, we need to work hard to create a diverse community of Leapers to support the brand and customers we serve and help us all grow and thrive individually and as a team. Our differences make our organization special and are paramount to our culture. Your age, skin color, beliefs, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, parental status, vet status, gender identity are valued.