Part-time Sales Associate: GoodLife (Nolita)
- New York City, NY
- Part Time
- Entry Level
Leap develops and operates modern physical retail stores for emerging brands. Via the Leap platform, brands rapidly deploy efficient, modern stores that work in concert with their e-commerce customer experiences. Brand stores powered by Leap deliver outstanding customer experience and powerful insights that enable emerging brands to grow and innovate more quickly and more profitably, with significantly less risk. In our first year we've grown to 12 stores for 9 brands in New York, San Francisco, Chicago and Miami and are set to grow even more rapidly in 2021 and beyond. We're excited by the opportunity to reinvent retail for the next generation of leading brands and consumers.
Leap is currently looking for a part-time sales associate to join our new store Goodlife in Nolita. As a sales associate, you will help build out this exciting new retail model for Leap, while gaining first hand exposure to many prominent and exciting brands like Goodlife. You will not only provide an exceptional shopping experience in-store, but assist customers virtually on an appointment basis and fulfill orders out of the store and ship to customers directly. You will take pride and ownership in being part of the best team and know that you are an integral part in shaping the next frontier of brick and mortar retail.
What You'll Do
- Deliver world class customer service with both the needs of the customer and the brand in mind.
- Form trusting relationships between our customers and yourself to initiate a brand loyalist mindset
- Demonstrate extraordinary product knowledge and determine the customer’s needs to be able to give expert style advice
- Focus on communicating the brand’s values and brand philosophy to new and returning customers
- Contribute innovative ideas to reinvent the retail experience for our customers
- Demonstrate personal accountability to achieve your stores sales goals and community impact
- Assist both in-store customers, as well as facilitate virtual appointments and sales through appointment booking and customer support ticketing systems
Our Ideal Candidate
- You're excited to work for an emerging brand and contributing to the company’s growth
- You're experienced with customers and motivated to help them through the store experience from start to finish
- You love being organized and have an eye for details
- You place value on being a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- You'd describe yourself as positive, passionate about fashion, high energy, and eager to learn
- You're excited to increase brand exposure in your personal market
- You're able to work a retail schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays
We’re an equal opportunity employer to all. We interview and hire applicants of all backgrounds, orientations, expressions, and identities.
Part-time employees are offered:
- Employee discount on product
- Flexible schedule