Sales Associate: Goodlife (Lido Beach)
- Newport Beach, CA
- Part Time
- Entry Level
Leap Powered Brands: Ring Concierge, Frank and Oak, Naadam, Something Navy, GoodLife, Mack Weldon, UpWest, Public Rec, Vincero, Yoga Democracy, Bad Birdies, Aurate, Package Free, Little Words Project
Leap develops and operates modern physical retail stores for emerging brands. Via the Leap platform, brands rapidly deploy efficient, modern stores that work in concert with their e-commerce customer experiences. Brand stores powered by Leap deliver outstanding customer experience and powerful insights that enable emerging brands to grow and innovate more quickly and more profitably, with significantly less risk. In the last year we’ve grown to 34 stores for 18 brands and are set to grow even more rapidly in 2022 and beyond.
About the Brand:
Goodlife is unique to each of us, a state of mind, and a way of living by those who appreciate and understand true style and quality. Our understated essentials are defined by you; thoughtfully created to compliment your unique individuality and lifestyle, always with versatility and comfort at the core. Goodlife products provide a fresh but nostalgic twist on some of style’s greatest hits. Goodlife
Leap is currently looking for a Part-Time Sales Associates to join our Goodlife store opening up in Newport. As a sales associate, you will help build out this exciting new retail model for Leap, while gaining first hand exposure to various prominent and exciting brands. You will not only provide an exceptional shopping experience in-store, but assist customers virtually on an appointment basis and fulfill orders out of the store and ship to customers directly. You will take pride and ownership in being part of the best team and know that you are an integral part in shaping the next frontier of brick and mortar retail.
Sales Associate Profile:
- You're excited to work with emerging brands
- You have experience working with customers and motivated to help them through their retail experience from start to finish
- You’re a natural problem solver
- You enjoy a collaborative and supportive work environment
- You place value on being a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- You'd describe yourself as positive, passionate about fashion, high energy, and eager to learn
- You're excited to increase brand exposure in your personal market
- Comfortable learning and or operating retail technology and platforms (POS,Shopify, Ticket scanners)
- You're able to work a retail schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays
Sales Associate Objective:
- As a store associate you will play a key role in creating a memorable experience for customers
- Directly impact the business by assisting in driving and meeting daily sales goals
- Maintain current knowledge of brand standards and merchandise
- Resolve customer issues with proactive positive impact
- Participate in general store maintenance (fitting rooms, sales floor, inventory room, etc.)
- Assist with special brand store events
- Provide additional support to surrounding brands as needed
- Comfortable working with/using a ladder and lifting a maximum of 50lbs.
- Career growth opportunities
- Exceptional employee discount on product
- Continued education (e-learning and training)
- Flexible working hours/schedules
In order to achieve our mission, we need to work hard to create a diverse community of Leapers to support the brand and customers we serve and help us all grow and thrive individually and as a team. Our differences make our organization special and are paramount to our culture. Your age, skin color, beliefs, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, parental status, vet status, gender identity are valued.